On the last day of school, as well as saying goodbye, we also closed the school year in style. We celebrated our Ia Awards or better known as the Excellence Awards. We rewarded those students who – as the name suggests – have been excellent during the year and have stood out either for their academic averages or for their companionship.
In 4th ESO, the winners this year have been the following students, of whom we are incredibly proud and who are very deserving of this mention:
- AWARD FOR ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE: Noa C. 250 EUROS SCHOLARSHIP AWARD FOR 1ST BACCALAUREATE ENROLMENT.
- HONOUR MENTION to the student with the second best academic average: Sergio H. SCHOLARSHIP FOR 1st BACCALAUREATE BOOKS.
- SPECIAL PRIZE FOR BEST CLASSMATE: Ángel G. 100 EUROS FOR HIS END OF YEAR TRIP.
- HONOUR DIPLOMA to students with an average above 8: Alejandro L. , Jaime M. , Laura P. , Beltrán R.A. Jorge A., Ángel G., Pedro Ll. and Alejandra V.
We also gave out diplomas of honour to primary school pupils. We also awarded prizes to the pupils who had been outstanding in the IB Programme, to the tidiest class of the year, to excellence, to favouring class coexistence or the rhyme prize. These are the winners:
- IB PRIZE: Mara L. , Sofía C. , Noelia R. , María Luisa S. , Beltrán F-P. , Francisca A. , Gonzalo V. , Yago B. , Leonor G. , Fernando A. , Paola M, Martina L. , Jaime R.
- EXCELLENCE: María B. , Yago G.
- IA TOGETHER AWARD: Rita C. , Greta L.
- RIMA AWARD: Sofía C. , Jacobo L.
- NEATEST CLASS AWARD: 5º EPO B
Congratulations to all of you for your commitment and dedication. For bringing out your full potential to be excellent students and classmates, for making the most of the IB programme and for taking care and keeping your classrooms tidy every day.