IA’s first “World’s Culture Exhibition 2017” took place at the gym last Friday, March 24th. All 1º and 2º ESO students participated at this mayor event, where they exhibited their own country’s book-guides. Booths had been astonishingly decorated and the delicious smell of their cooked typical meals filled the air. Visitors were impressed with this magnificent group of students´ hard-work and commitment! They were all then requested to vote for the different available categories for both grades.
This year´s “World’s Culture Exhibition 2017” winners have been:
- BEST WRITER – INÉS CIFUENTES (1ºESO-B)
- MOST CREATIVE BOOK – MARÍA OBÓN (1ºESO-A)
- BEST SPEECH – LEYRE GARCÍA (1ºESO-B), ANDREA VALLADO (1ºESO-B) AND PAULA OSHIGE (1ºESO-A)
- BEST STAND – GENOVEVA MARTÍNEZ (1ºESO-B)
- BEST WRITER – LUCÍA ARRANZ (2ºESO-A) AND JAIME PUENTE (2ºESO-B)
- MOST CREATIVE BOOK – SOFÍA COLUSSI (2ºESO-A)
- BEST SPEECH – MARTA BUENO (2ºESO-A)
- BEST STAND – ANA ARNAU (2ºESO-A)
Congratulations to all of them! Your hard-work and dedication have been noteworthy.
We would like everyone for their support and great participation at the event. We are already looking forward to next year’s edition!