The commitment of LAUDE Internacional Aravaca to our students is:
- The COMPLETE EDUCATION of our students. The School promotes values that encourage respect for human rights, dialogue and the coexistence that are necessary for the functioning of democratic society.
- We help students develop strategies for self-evaluation, setting high work standards for themselves and appreciating good work.
- We broaden the experience, knowledge, imagination and understanding of each child, allowing them to realize their full learning potential and maximising their capacity for enjoyment.
- We help students to develop active and analytical minds, the ability to question, discuss and develop ideas rationally and to engage in physical tasks and activities. The combination of sport, cultural, practical and artistic activities that we offer is something we consider to be a fundamental part of the educational experience. These activities promote the individual interests of the students and bring out aspects of their personality whilst also providing a solid base for the constructive use of leisure time.
VISIÓN, MISIÓN Y VALORES
LAUDE Internacional Aravaca aims to be a leader in the provision of a well-rounded education through immersion in the English language and by using the support of information, knowledge and learning technologies. Our aim is for our students to become responsible, liberated adults who can fit into their society.
LAUDE Internacional Aravaca is a private, co-educational and secular educational centre and we fulfill our vision through the following objectives:
- To promote the use of the English language, teaching the communication skills that are needed to use it correctly and effectively.
- To encourage our educational community to co-operate with others, to be sensitive to their needs and to embrace diversity.
- To promote a positive work ethic, helping our students to develop different strategies, be demanding in their studies and assessment of their own efforts to achieve academic excellence.
- To encourage students to develop active and analytical minds with the ability to question, discuss and develop ideas rationally and broaden their need to experiment, know, imagine and understand.
- To equip students with the skills and abilities necessary to meet the technological challenges of their world.
- To encourage sports for health and to encourage competition as a means of improvement and development.
- To respect the environment as the defining element of all human life.
- To promote values that encourage dialogue and the respect for human rights.
- To teach students to become competent individuals who are true to themselves, equipping them with the resources and the emotional and social skills that they will need throughout their lives.
- To value the teaching work of their educators as part of an Educational Community, recognising their dedication and professionalism.
- To promote a fluid, friendly and co-ordinated relationship between school and families, involving parents fully in the educational journeys of their children.
LAUDE Internacional Aravaca fulfils its Vision and Mission by applying and promoting the following values:
- Respect for people and their environment, based on the principles of solidarity and fellowship.
- Discipline, effort and the capacity for personal growth.
- Freedom, used responsibly.
- Our humanity is our key value and underpins our attitude in every aspect of our daily lives.