- It comprises four stages for children aged 2 to 5.
- Fully taught in English for children from 2 to 3 years old.
- Bilingual education (26 periods per week are taught in English) for 4 year old students
and (22 periods in English) for 5 year old students.
- It begins at the age of 6 and continues until age 11.
- Bilingual education (48 periods per week are taught in English) from 1st to 6th grade.
- Cambridge Exams: YLE Starters, YLE Flyers. PET
- Starting in 5th Primary, students may choose a second foreign language: French or German.
- From ages 12 to 16 students, will enter Secondary School.
- Bilingual education (18 periods are taught in English per week), plus a second foreign language: French or German throughout the whole stage.
- Cambridge Exams: First and Advanced Certificates.
- Two-year program for 16 to 18 year old students. Designed to prepare students to access University.