The COMPREHENSIVE EDUCATION of its students. The School promotes values that encourage respect for Human Rights, dialogue and the relations of coexistence needed for the construction of a democratic society.
Helping students to develop strategies for self-assessment, to become self-demanding individuals capable to value a well-performed work. We follow the Spanish curriculum In all educational stages, complemented with a strong load of English classes.
Widening the experience, knowledge, creativity and understanding of each child, allowing them to be aware of their potential and their capacity to enjoy the learning process.
Guiding students to grow a proactive and analytical thinking, the ability to question, discuss and develop own rational ideas. We also teach them to get involved in physical activities. We consider an essential part of the educational process all sporting, cultural, artistic and handicrafts activities that foster the interests and particular aspects of each one of the students personalities, while providing a solid base for the proper use of leisure time.
“THOSE WHO SAY IT CAN’T BE DONE
ARE USUALLY INTERRUPTED BY OTHERS DOING IT”
VISION, MISSION AND VALUES
Internacional Aravaca aims to be a reference center in the development of a comprehensive education through an immersion in the English language, based on IT tools, knowledge and learning. complete English language context, also counting on IT tools. Training free and responsible people in compliance with the nowadays society.
Internacional Aravaca, as a private, secular and co-educational center, undertakes to carry out this Vision by developing the following objectives:
- To encourage communication in English, teaching the necessary skills for the correct and effective use of this language.
- To encourage the School’s Community to cooperate with others, being sensitive to their needs and attending to diversity.
- To enhance the team-work spirit, helping students to develop different strategies, to be self-demanding when preparing for assessments and valuing personal effort in order to achieve academic excellence.
- To guide students to grow a proactive and analytical thinking, with ability to question, discuss and create own ideas rationally, expanding the need for experiencing, learning, creativity, and understanding.
- To provide students with the appropriate attitudes and skills needed to face the technological challenges of their time.
- To promote within the School’s Community sports practice as a healthy habit and encourage healthy competitiveness as an element for improvement. To prioritize the respect for the environment.
- To promote the values that foster dialogue and respect for the Human Rights.
- To teach students to become competent individuals and faithful to themselves, providing them with resources to develop emotional and social skills that allow them to choose the best path to follow.
- To asses the teaching methodology from all areas inside the School’s Community, recognizing faculty’s dedication and professionalism.
- To promote a smooth, friendly and coordinated relationship between the school and the families, getting them involved in the learning and educational process of their children.
Internacional Aravaca´s vision and mission start from integrating and promoting the following values:
- To respect other members of the community and their family setting, from solidarity and fellowship.
- Discipline, effort and self-improvement.
- Freedom based on responsibility.
- The human factor is our core value, enhancing the savoir faire and the savoir être in the various aspects of our daily life.