Internacional Aravaca has implemented within its Coexistence Plan a project called IA TOGETHER. Its purpose is the resolution of conflicts with the intention of preventing and eradicating any situation subject to bullying. Over the months of September and October, we have given awareness talks in all Pre-School, Primary, Secondary and Baccalaureate classes to prevent cases or conflicts subject to bullying, and expressing our opinion: ZERO TOLERANCE WITH REGARD TO BULLYING. Our students and the school’s staff, are already familiar with IA TOGETHER and its protocol. In order to involve the entire educational community we belong to, we have created an Assembly for Coexistence in which parents, teachers and students take part; all trained to that effect. The Assembly is constituted by the School, Family and Students Detection Units.
To activate the Protocol in case of bullying, families may:
- Address the class tutor.
- Report it through the school’s APP, filling in the Bullying Complaint Form.
- Contact the Family Detection Unit to receive advice on the protocol, made up by: Rosa Valderrama and Covadonga García (Primary representatives), Carlos Barba (Pre-School representative) or Carmen Ortiz (Secondary representative).
As regards students, they will be able to:
- Contact their tutor.
- Rely on the Students' Detection Unit.
- Contact the School's Detection Unit.
- Via the Brave Students' Mailbox, located in the Primary and Secondary halls if they prefer to make an anonymous complaint.